SSC Delhi Police Constable exam 2020

  The best 15 hours trick( Tips, Tricks and Important Links below) to clear Delhi Police Exam 2020.

Yes, you heard it right. I feel that the exam of the DP can be cleared easily in just 15 hours of preparation.

Let me explain how?

First, I would like to suggest you that you don't need to devote even single minute of these 15 hours to prepare for Reasoning, because this is something that anyone can do and score well in the exam. The questions are extremely moderate. So, you must not waste your time in preparing for the reasoning section, even if you think that you are an average student.

Secondaly, I would like to suggest you that you don't need to devote much time for Math also. Math's section is also of moderate level. The questions asked in the exam are of average, ratio, speed and time, work and time, and simple interest. And if you feel that your level is  below average. Then, I would suggest you to watch some simple 2 to 3 videos of these topics and you will nail it. For this I will recommend you the videos of Abhinay Sir and Wi- Fi study channel on Youtube.

And for GK section which is the most important section, I would suggest you to prepare only for the topic below. Because very less time is left. So, Topics are- Sports and winners, Rivers and dams, Important Amendments and Articles of constitution, Short cut keys of computer, excel, and MS Word., Prizes and Authors, Important monuments, important dates and important peoples, important visitors of India, instruments and their players, etc.

I have clicked pictures of some really important pictures of GK topics and explained them a bit in the form of the video( link-)     I am pretty sure you will find them useful. Read and revise them for next 2 to 3 days just for half an hour.

Other important links are given below. These are not mine. These links are of some other educators from different channel. I feel that if you watch these videos then you can get yourself fully ready for your exam in just 15 hours of preparation.

Link for Computer video.- This link is from exam pur youtube channel . There are some other important videos also. Don't waste your time in watching all your videos. 

Link for Gk- This link will take you to a very wonderful youtube channel of GK Mahatama G . Here you can find other important videos too with wonderful tricks.

Link for GK- This is another link for Gk topic with really wonderful tricks. This link will take you to Crazy GK trick channel. Here I will suggest you to look only for those videos, which  I have mentioned above.

              That's all. Reading and following the above tricks, tips, and links can help you to prepare for the exam in very short time.

                                                               All the best for your exam

Note- Subscribe to the above channels and my channel " Multiple Education Point" for other upcoming important exams. Also, hit the bell icon to get updates and stay updated.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SSC Delhi Police Constable ( Best Tricks, Important Links and Resources to crack the exam)