Dear readers,
Before you start reading the Quotes, I would like to remind you that Motivation is one of the biggest factor of Success. It plays a vital role in everyone's Success. So, I thought to write some  motivational quotes/ thoughts at this platform, so that I can help you as well as me to stay motivated towards our goals and  achieve them.  
                                                                          
 To start with, I am writing Top 5 motivational quotes, which I personally believe can motivate anyone to work harder  for his/her Goals.

If you keep these 5 quotes in your mind then you will always be positive and highly motivated to work hard for your goals . 
So learn these quotes and stay motivated to reach your goals at the earliest.......

1st - The first and most important step towards success is the feeling that you can succeed.
                                                                                                                        - Nelson Bosewell

2nd - That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.
                                                                                                                                        -Abraham Lincoln

3rd- To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.
                                                                                                                                        - Anatole France

4th - Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.                          -  Dale Carnegi                                                                     

5th - Take pride in how far you have come, have faith in how far you can go.  
                                                                                                                        - Dale Carnegi


Note: I will not stop here, I will be writing some more motivational quotes so that we can stay motivated towards our GOALS. So, stay tuned for my next blog and start your day with a positive and motivational thought.

                                                          Have a wonderful day!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SSC Delhi Police Constable ( Best Tricks, Important Links and Resources to crack the exam)

SSC Delhi Police Constable exam 2020